Beauty Wish List December 2019

Here's a wish list of beauty items I have on my radar that I am planning on purchasing in the next couple of months. I try to wait until there are sales so I feel less guilty about spending so much. Makeup is an expensive hobby!



From their website, "Lethal Cosmetics is an independent, PETA-certified vegan and cruelty-free makeup brand from Berlin, Germany. We formulate, produce and distribute professional-quality color cosmetics for an alternative audience of ethical makeup-addicts. Founded in 2016, our initial product offering includes our signature CHIMERA™ long-lasting liquid lipsticks in twelve deviant metallic and matte shades as well as our lineup of ultra-pigmented pressed eyeshadows. Our products are available internationally through lethalcosmetics.com and via select partner stores."

I really feel their color story in the way they showcase the customizable palettes. It shows off how each individual single eye shadows could be arranged for different moods, functions, seasons, or personality. I also feel like there is a uniqueness in their colors even though I'm sure you could dupe the vibe using other brands. They just have good marketing where it makes you feel each palette can be special just be switching up the colors and giving you examples so you don't have to figure out yourself. I am eagerly waiting for a sale so I can try to collect each eye shadow! I definitely have a "gotta catch'em all" Pokemon mentality about these eye shadows.




I have 3 of 3ce's 9 color palettes and while some of these minis are very similar, they are all new colors. Two of these mini palettes are also all shimmer or glitter. I think this is the new trend of having even smaller palettes with nude or neutral color stories that are for the budget conscious consumer. Rather than having even 9 colors, you can do a makeup look with just 4. Or select the glitter minis for an extra pop of texture or interest to your regular makeup routine. Western consumers might find these shades boring but in the Asian market these are the colors that people usually buy.Plus if you are into sometimes doing a dramatic dark lip like me, neutral eye shadows are what you want to compliment the look without clashing.



I have been using Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer for a while, but it is on the more expensive side. Colourpop has now come out with their own version of a tinted moisturizer, and for $14 each, who wouldn't want to try it? As I get older I find that I don't need to do a heavy face of makeup as I used to and I prefer a more dewy, fresh faced look instead. Looking at the shade range, I think I will pick up the shade Light 6 W as it has that yellow undertone for my Asian skin.I have been buying a bunch of Coloupop palettes recently so I'm hoping there will be a Christmas sale and I can pick this up next.



Part of the stained glass collection, these glitter multichromes looks like the dream makeup eye shadows for any glitter fanatic. I don't really mind the chunky pressed glitters like the ones Colourpop have, but some people do have concerns about the fall out or the glitter damaging their eyes. These I believe are more finely milled and are eye safe, although more expensive. I have heard there will be a holiday sale as they start stocking up their products so I'm waiting to grab a few then. Here is the description of the glitter multichromes from their website:

STAINED GLASS COLLECTION
The "Stained Glass Collection" was inspired by the beautiful art of stained glass and the vibrant tones used to create these masterpieces. This collection consists of 55 multichrome shadows and includes four different formula types: Jewelled Multichromes, Iridescent Multichromes, Glitter Multichromes and Pastel Multichromes.

 Our shadows are made with pure, high-grade cosmetic-approved pigments. We don’t use fillers in our product, only what is needed to bind the products.

Glitter Multichromes
These are glitter eyeshadows, not plastic-based glitters, as such, they melt into the skin. Their shelf-life is the same as that of a regular shadow of ours, 24 months. These have varying levels of opacity in the base colour and varying sizes of glitter particles. They are safe to use on the eyes and some on the lips (see individual listings).

Have you tried any of these products and if so, how were they? Comment below!

Comments